About Soul Assembly
Soul Assembly is a brand new games developer currently consisting of 50+ employees, working on some of the most high profile and most downloaded titles in the XR space today, from our lovely offices in the heart of Leamington Spa. By joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team exploring the exciting new opportunities that XR and the metaverse offer.
We pride ourselves on the supportive and creative environment we have within the studio, where our focus is always “Making Games With Heart and Soul.”
We will give you the chance to work with cutting edge technologies on new platforms and VR headsets and be able to prototype and iterate gameplay mechanics and game systems. There is the need to work closely and collaborate with team members to build exciting new features that will make our games richer and a deeper experience for players. You will get the chance to design and build high quality code and development practices and lead on promoting new technologies and methodologies and take the lead and oversee the technical requirements for the Live Ops projects. This is a role for someone to be a key person in our continued growth and success and help us go to the next level.
- Strong communicator, able to work closely with designers, artists and product owners
- Pragmatic problem solver able to work with minimal supervision
- Shipped a successful game on either Unity
- Experience with full-cycle development
- Understanding of all areas of game programming, including graphics, physics and gameplay
- 3+ years of professional game development experience, or a graduate with exceptional project experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have Skills
- VR development experience on Quest, Vive, or comparable flagship headsets
- Experience developing real time networked gameplay
- Developed FPS and action games
Why Apply To Soul Assembly?Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team going from strength to strength. We’ll give you the opportunity to :
- A relaxed, friendly and progressive work environment.
- 25 days annual leave
- Help define the studio culture and values
- Contribute your input and ideas to our games and to all areas of our business
- Be involved in defining studio processes and working practices.
- In addition, we will :
- Pay a competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Provide regular activities such as pub, cinema nights and team-building events
- Commit to adding additional benefits as we grow
- Relocation package for non-UK residents