WHO ARE SOUL ASSEMBLY?
Soul Assembly is a brand new games developer currently consisting of 50+ employees, working on some of the most high profile and most downloaded titles in the XR space today, from our lovely offices in the heart of Leamington Spa.
By joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team exploring the exciting new opportunities that XR and the metaverse offer.
We pride ourselves on the supportive and creative environment we have within the studio, where our focus is always “Making Games With Heart and Soul.”
We will give you the chance to work with cutting edge technologies on new platforms and VR headsets and be able to prototype and iterate gameplay mechanics and game systems. You will be responsible for the overall game design and quality of our next VR game which is a globally recognised leading game within its genre, so a fantastic opportunity that cannot be missed to work on such a large title.
In these roles you will champion the game vision and player needs, ensuring all elements of the game design, be a leading voice and contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment and proactively participate in the decision-making process and oversee iterative quality improvements to ensure that the game implementation meets expectations.
You will need to be responsible for providing clear and structured design documentation and ensuring this is understood by the team by proactively communicating design information and updates to the wider team.
What you will need:
● Multiple years of game design experience in a leadership capacity.
● A strong passion and ambition for building incredible games and motivating teams.
● Experience working on high-quality mass market games.
● Well versed in all areas of AAA game design.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills (e.g. clear, open, convincing, and
● Unity experience (hands on implementation a plus).
● Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
● Systems design and balancing experience.
● Level design skills.
● Unity scripting / C# skills.
● Ability to investigate and to introduce new techniques and methodologies.
Why Apply To Soul Assembly?Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team going from strength to strength. We’ll give you the opportunity to :
- A relaxed, friendly and progressive work environment.
- 25 days annual leave
- Help define the studio culture and values
- Contribute your input and ideas to our games and to all areas of our business
- Be involved in defining studio processes and working practices.
- In addition, we will :
- Pay a competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Provide regular activities such as pub, cinema nights and team-building events
- Commit to adding additional benefits as we grow
- Relocation package for non-UK residents