About Soul Assembly
Soul Assembly is a games developer currently consisting of 50+ employees, working on some of the most high profile and most downloaded titles in the XR space today, from our lovely offices in the heart of Leamington Spa. By joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team exploring the exciting new opportunities that XR and the metaverse offer.
We pride ourselves on the supportive and creative environment we have within the studio, where our focus is always “Making Games With Heart and Soul.”
We are looking for Graphics and Optimisation Programmers to join us in creating wonderful, entertaining games working with cutting edge technologies on new platforms and VR headsets with other highly skilled and talented programmers in this area of gaming. You will be at the forefront of what we do on the projects and play a key role in the delivery of our games and empower others in the studio in achieving their visions and bringing ideas to life in such an interactive and in depth medium like ours.
- Strong communicator, able to work closely with designers, artists and product owners
- Pragmatic problem solver able to work with minimal supervision
- Shipped a successful game on either Unity or Unreal Engine
- Experience with full-cycle development
- Understanding of all areas of game programming, including graphics, physics and gameplay
- 3+ years of professional game development experience, or a graduate with exceptional project experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science, or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have Skills
VR development experience on Quest, Vive, or comparable flagship headsets
Experience developing real time networked gameplay
Developed FPS and action games
Why Apply To Soul Assembly?Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team going from strength to strength. We’ll give you the opportunity to :
- A relaxed, friendly and progressive work environment.
- 25 days annual leave, with the ability to take 5 days over per year when needed
- Help define the studio culture and values
- Contribute your input and ideas to our games and to all areas of our business
- Be involved in defining studio processes and working practices.
- In addition, we will :
- Pay a competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Provide regular activities such as pub, cinema nights and team-building events
- Commit to adding additional benefits as we grow
- Relocation package for non-UK residents with support for all dependants