About Soul Assembly
Soul Assembly is a brand new games developer currently consisting of 40+ employees, working on some of the most high profile and most downloaded titles in the XR space today, from our lovely offices in the centre of Leamington Spa. Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team that is exploring the exciting new opportunities and potential that XR and the metaverse offer.
The HR Manager will manage our people and ensure that our human resources programs, procedures and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives and Company values.
Duties of our HR Manager will include; supporting employee development, enhancing job satisfaction, designing / updating HR procedures, implementing HR strategies that support business objectives, mitigating risk, structuring benefit packages, maintaining employee records, designing accountability mechanisms, dealing with employee grievances, overseeing overall employment needs, and administering all contractual documentation Updating and managing the HRM System.
You will be the champion for employee morale, retention, safety, wellness, strengthening relationships between staff and managers and promoting the Soul Assembly values things that are very important to us as a Studio.
- Proven HR experience – proactive and results orientated.
- Proven ability to operate, influence and collaborate at all levels within the organisation, particularly senior management.
- Experienced and skilled communicator
- Confident, friendly, supportive, style of management.
- Able to apply common sense to problems and solutions rather than relying on strict procedure
- Knowledge of labour laws, regulations and HR compliance
- Experience working in fast-moving environments; the ability to alter course and focus
- Must meet objectives while working independently
- Must be discreet, diplomatic and treat information within the department as highly confidential
Why Apply To Soul Assembly?Joining the team now will give you the opportunity to be a part of a growing team going from strength to strength. We’ll give you the opportunity to :
- A relaxed, friendly and progressive work environment.
- 25 days annual leave
- Help define the studio culture and values
- Contribute your input and ideas to our games and to all areas of our business
- Be involved in defining studio processes and working practices.
- In addition, we will :
- Pay a competitive salary, negotiable based on experience
- Provide regular activities such as pub, cinema nights and team-building events
- Commit to adding additional benefits as we grow
- Relocation package for non-UK residents